Is Kinesio tape only for sports injuries?
Physio tape, also known as Kinesio tape, is the brightly coloured tape that has been popularised recently by many sports teams and sporting individuals at the Olympics. However, there are many other uses for the brightly coloured tape.
What is ‘Physio tape’?
The science behind Physio tape
How to use Physio tape
Research on Physio tape is increasing
Frequently asked questions on Physio tape
- Sophie Vowden – Sports Therapist
- Himesh Mistry – Osteopath
- Stephen Makinde – Osteopath
- Terence McSweeney – Osteopath
- Sara Randall – Midwife/Osteopath
- Andrew Maddick – Children’s Osteopath
- Lucy Georgiou – Osteopath
- Joe Reemer – Rehablitation Consultant
- Mark Richardson – Sports Physiotherapist
- Lottie Simpson – Sports Physiotherapist
- Sophie Lane – Sports Phsyiotherapist
- St Albans (Sports Injuries)
- St Albans (Mother and Baby)
- London Moorgate
- London Harley Street
- London St Paul’s
4. Where can you buy Physio tape?
To find out more about Kinesio tape and Physio tape, you can send us your details and we will get one of our specialists to call you with more information and answers to your questions.