I am a professional tennis player and the second best player in Denmark after Caroline Wozniacki. I have been dedicated to this sport for a long time and work hard to improve my game to become a better player, and I strive for success every day.
I have won a lot of Danish Championship throughout my career starting when I was 10 years old. I quickly became part of the national team of Denmark and was travelling to different tournaments around the world, such as the European Championships and big international tournaments.
I really enjoyed it, because it helped me adapt to the lifestyle of travelling and competing on a high level.
One of the best moments in my junior career was playing the quarterfinal in Australian Open, as well as competing in French Open, where I saw all the big “stars”/players competing. It was so inspiring and such a great experience. Just being there was truly amazing and that’s where I want to compete again.
My dream would be to play on the WTA tour, the big Grand Slams and being able to afford coaches etc. to travel with me. That would mean the world to me. The difference between the top players and the ones trying to be are infinitesimally small. Those are the differences I’m working on daily to improve.
- Reached 412th on the WTA single ranking (December 2016) and 456th onWTA doubles ranking (2010).
- 6 ITF Womens singles titles in 10.000$ tournaments in Greece, Sweden, Norway and Finland (3 times).
- 5 timesDanish Championin 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010.
- Winner of the prestigious”Drottningens Pris” (Queen price)tournament in Stockholm(2009)after winning against number 1 of Norway and number 1 of Sweden.
- 2nd roundat the French Openin 2008 for juniorsafter winning qualification and winning against top 40 players juniors of the world.
- 1/4 finalAustralian Openin 2008 for juniors, winning as an unseeded player against top 10 junior players in the world.
- Ranked 92nd in the world as a junior.
- Recipient of a scholarship from Crown Prince FrederikFoundation.
- Two-time Junior Player of the year in Denmark (2007 and 2008).
- Finalist at the Senior Outdoor Danish Championship (2007).
- Danish Champion at the U16 level in singles and doubles.
- Winner of ITF G4-tournament in Denmark and Finland.
- Winner ofNordea Masters(2006) in Stockholm as the best U14-player in Scandinavia.
- Winner of several ITFtournaments (international).
- Wins inseveralITF women senior 10.000$ tournament (Birkerød, Rom, Antalya), giving me my first appearance on the WTA rankings of singles.
- Finalist at the Senior Outdoor Danish Championship (2006).
- Debut on the DanishFED-Cup Teamwith a win in my first singleagainst Hungary.